Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Blog in progress ... (Aren't we all).

Basically, I have a lot of life stories and experiences that I like to reflect on.
Some give me a smile, some give me endless laughter. Some, (seemingly) endless tears.
Some of those feelings make me feel small and vulnerable. Some, make me feel strong and steady.
All - give me reason to grow and learn.
My hope is - that these experiences and stories - aren't just for my heart. But that somehow, someway, they are meant for someone elses - as well.
I share my heart so freely ~ surely it's meant to ripple out for a reason? For you? For someone I know? For someone I don't? ...
... I'll let them float out there, the way the wisps of a dandelion floats, when you blow and make a wish on it. Where they're meant to land ~ they will
Life experiences are not in vain. Sometimes our beautiful stories are purely that. Beautiful.
Sometimes our life stories have storms. Life storms. But they, too - have beauty in their purpose.
Which ever it is ... Always find that beauty. Always learn from their purpose.

6 comments:

  1. *sigh* you make me smile and cry all at once.. so gifted with words..such a sweet heart.. I love that you are trying this new adventure!! I know it will bless many, and you as well!! have fun with it! and just be you... People are gonna LOVE it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just make me happy! Welcome to blogland ... can't wait to hear your stories. Um, when you get to the cousin stories could you change the names of the innocent (mainly me)?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - Tender - Heart Warming ~
    PURE ABSOLUTE LOVE...
    Keep writing...
    Kim - living in LA for 8 yrs truly revealed to me
    just how much the world needs "LOVE"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is I-burned-the-pancakes-because-I-was-too-busy-reading good. I'm so proud of you! I still think you have publishable material. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Allana on the publishable material. Welcome to the blog world. I'm following you now so I will enjoy reading your works of art.

    ReplyDelete